Thursday 23 January 2020

EU Code Week 4 All challenge


EU Code Week is a grassroots initiative supported by the European Commission to help bring coding and computational thinking into the day-to-day work of classrooms worldwide as a part of the EU Digital Education Action plan.
The results are in for EU Code Week 2019, which proved to be the largest ever: a total of 4.2 million participants took part in more than 72 000 activities in over 80 countries around the world. While most of the activities offered a chance to discover computational thinking and the basics of coding in a fun and engaging way, an increasing number focused on advanced technologies such as robotics or artificial intelligence. The next edition will take place from 10 to 25 October 2020.
My EU CodeWeek Activity 2019 (Lesson Plan) has been certified with EXELLENT grade.
I am delighted to share with my eTwinning partners today that we have successfully completed the Code Week 4 All challenge.
I would like to share my best congratulations and thank you for playing a major part in making my Code Week Activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment